Skilled Nursing Care
In our comfortable and welcoming home-like setting, we offer quality long-term care and skilled nursing services to our residents. With an emphasis on physical, social, and spiritual needs, we provide highly regarded care and an exceptional quality of life to long-term residents. In addition to accepting medical and private pay residents, we are now proud to accept Medicare residents as well.
A Dedicated, Long-Term Professional Team
Many of our team members have been with Bethel Lutheran Home for a number of years. The turnover rate of our staff is one of the lowest in our industry. Those who come to work for us, stay with us. That means quality, consistent care provided by a familiar team residents have grown to love.
We provide care and services tailored to each resident’s needs and desires because we understand each person is unique.
A professional, caring, and experienced team provides 24-hour care according to need:
- Medical Director experienced in geriatrics
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses & certified nursing assistants
- Dietary & nutrition specialists
Our warm, comfortable, cozy living environment and thoughtful amenities make residents feel welcome. These conveniences include:
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals prepared to meet individual dietary needs
- Beautifully appointed dining room
- Access to all community amenities & recreational activities
- Safe & secure living accommodations, featuring call bell & fire safety systems
- Beautifully manicured landscaping & gardens
- Exterior patios for relaxation
Get a tour by contacting our Village Services Coordinator, Abigail Contreras, or call 559-896-4900.