Skilled Nursing Care
Residents that are in need of long-term care and skilled nursing services receive our quality care in a comfortable and welcoming homelike setting. With an emphasis on meeting physical, social and spiritual needs, we embrace long-term residents as family – providing highly regarded care and exceptional quality of life. With a history of accepting medical and private pay residents, we are now also proudly accepting medicare residents.
A Dedicated, Long-Term Professional Team
At Bethel Lutheran Home, many of our team members have been here for a number of years. We are blessed to have one of the lowest staff turnover rates in our industry. Those who come to work for us, stay with us. For residents – and their families – that means quality, consistent care provided by a familiar team you’ve grown to love.
Our staff understands each resident has unique needs and desires, so the care and services we provide are tailored to each individual person.
Depending on need, 24-hour care is provided by a professional, caring and experienced team that includes:
- Medical Director experienced in geriatrics
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses & certified nursing assistants
- Dietary & nutrition specialists
Our residents are cared like family. From a warm, comforting, cozy setting to thoughtful amenities our inviting environment makes residents feel at home.
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals prepared to meet individual dietary needs
- Beautifully appointed dining room
- Access to all community amenities & recreational activities
- Safe & secure living accommodations, featuring call bell & fire safety systems
- Beautifully manicured landscaping & gardens
- Exterior patios for relaxation
Please call Abigail Contreras at 559-896-4900 ext. 123 for more information and/or a tour!